What sort of gifts can you find on Silverbells.com.my?
At Silver Bells we provide you an amazing array of creative floral designs, stylish gift packages evergreen pyramid hampers and traditional food baskets for all sorts of occasion. We also welcome inquires from corporate clients with custom gift requirements. You may choose to email us or call for our Customer Services Department at 03 – 7783 2828 / 012-5855 700 for further information.
How do I use silverbells.com.my?
There are a few ways to order
- Call our hotline at 03 7783 2828 to place an order.
- Order through our website www.silverbells.com.my
- Fill in your particulars on our fax order form, and fax it to us at 03 7783 8000 or;
- Fill in your particulars on our order form and email it to us at email@example.com. We accept payment by cash, Visa or Mastercard from all major banks.
I have problem placing order online.
You may download our manual Order Form, complete the order form and fax it to 03-7782 8000 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your order form, we will call or email you to confirm the order details. If you do not hear from us within one (1) working hour, please call us at 03-7783 2828.
How do I pay? Cash or credit card?
You may refer to our Payment Info
Refund and Return Policy
Products sold are not refundable or returnable.
How long does it take for my order to be processed?
To protect our customers from potential fraud, our customer service personnel are trained to verify and confirm your orders via telephone or email before it is finally processed. This practice is regardless of our customer’s payment method. Our standard processing time is as follow;
- On the same day if your order is received during office hours(9am till 6pm)
- The next following working day if your order is received after our working hours, weekends and public holidays.
Can my gifts be delivered immediately on the same day after making my order?
All though extensive care is taken in processing all online orders, there are still some possibilities beyond our control whereby an order could be overlooked. Therefore, we always suggest our urgent customers to make their orders by phone to avoid any form of inconvenience. Call our hotline at 03 7783 2828 and quote your order to our customer service and we will try to have it arranged for immediate delivery.
How long does it take before my gift is delivered?
Gift delivery time is standard at 3 working hours after confirmation of order. Unless due to unforeseen circumstances or during festive seasons such as Chinese New Year, Valentine’s Day, Deepavali, Hari Raya, Christmas and public holidays, we will advise on the latest delivery time available.
- For orders received before 12:00 PM (Monday – Friday) (Malaysian time – GMT+8.00), delivery is within the same day.
- For orders received after 12:00 PM (Monday – Friday) (Malaysian time – GMT+8.00), it will depend on our operation availability, we will try to arrange for same day delivery, but if it is a busy day for our operation, the deliveries will be made on the next day.(Excluding Sundays & Public Holidays)
- As our operation hour for Saturday is 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM and Sunday is closed, hence for orders received after 12:30 PM on Saturday as well as received on Sunday, delivery will be made on the upcoming Monday (excluding public holidays).
What are Silver Bells’ delivery schedules?
- Mondays to Fridays – 10am till 5pm
- Saturday – 10am till 12pm
- Sunday – Upon requested & availability
- Deliveries via courier service requires 3-5 working days
- During festive seasons whereby delivery commitments are at its peak, you will be advised on the next best delivery time. Under certain uncontrollable circumstances which may affect the success of the delivery, Silver Bells will have no other option but to rearrange for another time of delivery with either the recipient or the sender.
- As our drivers deliver to more than one recipient at every outing , we are unable to attend to specific time deliveries.
How much more delivery charges do I have to pay, if it’s for delivery outside of the “FREE DELIVERY ZONE“?
Delivery charges outside of Free delivery zone varies according to distance;
- For deliveries via courier service, a standard charge of RM31.80 (incl 6% GST) per item per address;
- For deliveries within Selangor, a minimum charge of RM31.80 (incl 6% GST) per item per address to selected destinations. This option is subject to distance.
- You will be prompted on the amount to pay for delivery while filling in your order form from the website. Given a situation, if an amount is not available, unconfirmed, inadequate due to weight difference or if there is to be any changes to delivery charge, our customer service officer will notify you before your order is processed.
What happens when the recipient is not home to greet Silver Bells’ delivery man?
During such an event, our delivery man will take on any of these few actions;
- He will leave a note informing on his unsuccessful visit. This note will have a phone number whereby the recipient can call to rearrange another time of delivery.
- He will leave the gift with either a reliable work-mate or neighbor whom is able to receive on behalf. He will also leave a note to inform your recipient on who have accepted the gift on their behalf.
- Only when instructed; we will first call the recipient to arrange for a convenient delivery time.
Is what I see, what I get?
Yes, in many cases. Still we always advise our customers that products featured on our site are merely representation and are subject to availability and change. During times when uncontrollable factors were to affect fulfillment, Silver Bells reserves the right to substitute your order with another item/product which is of equal or higher value. Uncontrollable factors meaning natural and seasonal conditions or it could be due to depletion of stocks. For example, supply for certain kinds and colour of flowers are not always available as it depends highly on season and the condition during harvest.
Are the prices I see fixed throughout the year?
Yes, except during Valentine’s Day, Mother’s day and certain holidays whereby prices of flowers are subject to market price fluctuation. During such times, Silver Bells will advise on the new revised price structures.
Can I order in advance?
Yes. But we only accept orders one month ahead of actual delivery date and this only apply to non seasonal gifts. Valentine’s and Mother’s day gifts are not applicable as prices during these holidays are influenced by market price fluctuation.
Cancellation of Order
- Cancellation of order must be made 24 hours in advance before the delivery time. Failing which, a cancellation fee of 50% of the selling price is chargeable.
- In the event the order is delivered, the full purchase amount will apply.
- Kindly use the Customer Service Inquiry Form to advise us.